Wednesday Night at the Movies
Sinta and I are watching "Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery". Every couple of months or so, one of the movies from the trilogy is broadcasted on one of the cable stations. I've seen these movies many times. These are the kinds of movies I can watch over and over again. I told Sinta that I wouldn't mind having the AP series on DVD. "Yeah, cuz it's one of those movies you can watch over and over again," he said.
With that, I thought of the movies that I could watch more than once, twice, three times...In no particular order, here are some of the movies on my list:
1. Amelie
2. Star Wars Trilogy
3. Jerry Maguire
4. Annie
5. LOTR Series
6. Lilo & Stitch
7. Bottle Rocket
8. The Royal Tennenbaums
9. Pee-Wee's Big Adventure
10. Top Gun
11. City of Angels
12. Beaches
13. Napoleon Dynamite
14. Ferris Beuller's Day Off
15. Sixteen Candles
16. The Breakfast Club
17. Big
18. A Christmas Story
And if I could indulge myself on an afternoon of watching TV, I could sit through marathons of:
1. Even Stevens
2. Lizzy Maguire
3. Full House Not ashamed to admit it.
4. Real World/Road Rules: Battle of the Sexes
5. Iron Chef
No comments:
Post a Comment