Random Thoughts
Things I've done and observed this past few days...
*After cleaning the apartment on Sunday, the afternoon was devoted to making a beanie for Sinta. I spent some time online looking at various crochet patterns, printing them out or bookmarking them. Afterwards, I settled in on the couch to try out at least three patterns. So far, so good...
*The American Idol auditions can be really funny when you have a glass or two of Beaujolais.
*I've never craved for milk before, but these days, I have. I can drink a whole glass down like water. I'd rather do that than swallow a horse pill to get my 1,000mg of calcium a day...
*...That's because I've been having trouble swallowing my multi-vitamin horse pills lately.
*Going through a Star Wars phase, Sinta and I are.
*Kona coffee, by any other brand except for a Hawaiian brand, does not taste like Kona coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment