Not You...Me!
Tonight, Sinta and I were at Ikea looking for a free-standing cart for the kitchen. Once we found what we wanted (after, of course, eating a hearty dinner of Swedish meatballs), we went downstairs to the area that holds the unassembled pieces of furniture. As we entered the warehouse, Sinta pulls me into one of the small aisles and says in a lowered voice, "You gotta see this. It's worth it." I look over a low pile of flat boxes, and I see a guy, probably in his early 20s pushing a cart. I couldn't see the contents of the cart, so Sinta pulls me over to the next aisle so that we can get a better look. "Okay, look now."
As I look over to my right, in perfect timing, the cart passes by us, and in the cart is a girl in her early 20s. I've never seen a sight like that before. She was sitting pretty, arms folded with her right finger poking her cheek, and pointing at the merchandise that she fancied. What got me was that she was propped up on large pillows. Pillows. Wow, what a princess! I wanted to laugh.
I turn to Sinta and say, "I know I'm a princess, but damn!"
I may be a princess, but just for the record, I wouldn't ride like that in a cart. Really...
I wouldn't...
No comments:
Post a Comment