Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Shopping; "Under da Saya"

Here's a first: I started my Christmas shopping early this year. My list is more than halfway done, and it feels great to achieve some sort of accomplishment. My goal for the holiday season is to enjoy it without dealing with the stress that usually accompanies the holidays.

And speaking of shopping, I ventured out to WalMart for some personal shopping of my own. While looking for an icing tip set (I actually found the same exact set my dad used to decorate our birthday cakes), I came across the aisle filled with wedding decor. Who would've thought that WalMart sells wedding favors, ring pillows, cards, etc.? Certainly not me. Anyway, I think I found our wedding cake topper. It's a toss up between these two:



...or...




I kid. I kid. I have a sense of humor, though I wouldn't put it on our wedding cake. But isn't it hilarious?

No comments:

Post a Comment