Thursday, November 29, 2007

Preliminary Planning

Just got done going through my pile of bridal magazines. For the last two hours, I've been ripping and tagging ideas for our wedding--wedding gowns, favors, flowers, bouquets. Sinta was playing Zelda on the Wii, and every now and then, I'd interrupt to show him a picture of a table centerpiece or something of that sort . Our conversation went something like this:

Me: How 'bout this for a centerpiece? It's different, though. Instead of a vase, it's a frame made of twigs with orchids and green leaves.

Sinta: No, I like it.

M: I'm trying to go for something different. So-and-so suggested a typical centerpiece, and I don't want "typical". I don't usually say this, but you know how us Aquarians go against the norm. I just smiled when she was telling me her ideas. I guess I'll just rebel quietly.

S: What?! You don't always rebel quietly!


Uh oh. Do I have Bridezilla tendencies?

No comments:

Post a Comment