Hansel & Gretel
These days, I work at a different location than I normally do at work. My co-worker steps out of the office into the hallway. She comes back 10 seconds later. "Whoa, whatever you do, be careful where you step when you walk out here. I thought it was mud or tan bark, but...it's poop."
"What?" I exclaim. "Poop? What are you talking about?"
"There's little pieces of poop all the way down the hall," she says. "We gotta call housekeeping to have that cleaned up." She places a call to the housekeeping department. In 10 minutes, someone is out there cleaning the mess up.
"I don't see a dog anywhere," the janitor says.
"It's not a dog," my co-worker tells him. "If you follow the trail, it goes directly to the pediatrician's office."
Aww...poor kid. It doesn't sound so gross when a little kid is involved.
And the Saga Continues
Remember the previous post where I was the third prize winner of the $300 coupon? Turns out, Sinta's the 3rd prize winner, too! How does that happen?
No comments:
Post a Comment