Music MemeSaw this on
Manny's blog, and it looked like fun. Thought I'd try it out.
1. What is the first music album you remember owning?It would probably be the "Sesame Street" album with all the original songs.
2. If not the same, what is the first music album you purchased for yourself?"Out of the Blue" by Debbie Gibson
3. What artist currently occupies the most space either in terms of shelf space or megabytes on your hard drive?Probably MYMP.
4. How many different types of music media (vinyl, cassette, CD, etc) have you owned in your lifetime?Let's see...vinyl, cassette tape, CD, digital downloads
5. Who or what has had the biggest effect on your music taste?I guess it's safe to say that I'm influenced from where I've lived. We lived in Hawaii when I was younger, so I love Hawaiian music. The Philippines influenced my interest for OPMs (going back home keeps me updated). Listening to the radio has some effect as well.
6. How do you currently prefer to listen to music?While I'm in the car, working out, or playing on the computer.
7. In terms of music memorabilia, what is your most prized possession?Probably Jake Shimabukuro's "Dragon" autographed CD.
8. Have you ever "swapped headsets" with a complete stranger (meaning have you ever unplugged the earphones from your listening device and plugged them into someone else's player and had them do the same)? If yes, what did they play for you?Nope.
9. Have you ever been completely obsessed with a particular artist? Who and to what level did your fandom go?
Coldplay--when they first came out with "Parachutes". I wasn't totally obsessed, though. I did go to their concert during their "Rush of Blood to the Head" tour.
10. What is the farthest you've ever traveled for a concert?
Travelling from the Bay Area, we traveled to Las Vegas to see Sigur Ros.
11. Who have you seen in concert the most?
Hands down, Mark Kozalek--at least thrice.
No comments:
Post a Comment