Something Fun
Courtesy of my girl MnM, I thought I'd play this word game.
I am: a 27-year-old Filipina.
I miss: my family in the Philippines, Hawaii.
I want: to lower my cholesterol so that I can eat whatever I want.
I have: to buy new shoes and sandals! Lol!
I fear: getting caught in the undertow at the beach.
I play: Xbox and Game Cube.
I hear: kids playing outside, my brother snoring, and VH1 on TV.
I care: for my family, friends, and loved ones.
I smile: when I hear my nephew Nico giggle, when Sinta sings.
I love: my family, friends, and loved ones; Swenson's vanilla ice cream and fudge, writing, lazy afternoons, shoes, and purses.
I think: ...most of the time...
I always: pray every night.
I dance: hula and tahitian...well, used to...
I am not: a good swimmer, a good roller blader, a good snowboarder.
I sing: karaoke only once a year at family get-togethers.
I cry: when I'm sad, frustrated, or angry.
I wish: that everyone learn how to stop rushing and enjoy life.
I keep: everything! I'm very sentimental.
I can: beat Sinta at NBA Street.
I can't: drive stick, tread water.
I write: poetry.
I win: whenever Sinta and I play NBA Street. Lol!
I lose: patience with narrow-minded individuals, gossipers, tailgaters.
I smell: my "Happy" lotion.
I confuse: poker hands.
I need: a new job and more money!
No comments:
Post a Comment