Wednesday, July 07, 2004

MidWeek Update

Yesterday, after Sinta picked me up from work, we went to Urban Outfitters at Santana Row to buy album frames that are on sale. We came home with two frames to start with. It was kinda hard to choose which album cover to frame from Sinta's collection because each one is worth displaying (remember Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam and Neneh Cherry?). Afterwards, we headed home for dinner. We whipped up a quick cucumber salad, threw some chicken breasts on the grill, and had our plain white rice. Talk about feeling busong. After dinner and cleaning up, we settled on the couch to watch "Barbershop 2". Yes, leave it to me to fall asleep in the middle of the movie...again. I remember, at some point during the movie, I woke up to Sinta laughing, and I asked him what was going on. Of course, I forgot what he said because I was half asleep. When Sinta talks about something he saw on TV, he always starts with this: "I watched blah blah on TV...I don't know if I saw it with you...or maybe you were sleeping..."

With Sinta an ocean's away for several days, things are quite boring around here. Thank goodness for mobile-to-mobile minutes. I came home straight from work this afternoon, and without dilly-dallying, I started dinner. I gathered our leftover chicken and rice, threw in some veggies, and cooked chicken fried rice. Right now, I'm taking a break from doing a little online research on medications that lower cholesterol. I'm making a little questionnaire for my doctor because I have an appointment early tomorrow morning. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment