Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Sinta At Work

Tonight, I went to visit Sinta at work. He invited me to have dinner with him and the crew. For a drive that normally takes about forty minutes, it took me almost two hours to get there! I got caught in traffic before I even got on the freeway due to an accident. Then, when I finally got on the freeway, I passed by a couple more minor accidents, and on top of that, it was rush hour. I didn't even break 50 mph for the first twenty miles or so. Anyway, I was looking forward to seeing Sinta, and finally meeting his co-workers. I finally got to match faces with the voices on the other end of the phone whenever I call. And they also matched my face to the voice that calls their house constantly. Sinta prepared a salad, and cooked arroz caldo (and it was good, Baby). Everyone was friendly...the food was delicious...Unfortunately, I had to cut my visit short, but it was definitely an enjoyable one.

No comments:

Post a Comment