Thursday, July 29, 2004

New Look

Hope you guys like the new skin. I found my hibiscus. I was getting tired of the old one, and I began playing around with the colors. The new colors made me wanna puke...I couldn't seem to get the right color combinations. I've been looking for a new skin for a while now, and I finally found one that I like. I was pretty hesitant about trying a new skin, lest I screw up my blog. I figured, though, that I won't be able learn HTML unless I try. I had three templates open, cutting and pasting, cutting and pasting. Thank goodness I was able to decipher some of those codes...after staring blankly at the templates for a long time. So, here are the results of my HTML skills so far. Nothing fancy...just simple and very basic. It still needs work.

No comments:

Post a Comment