
2|365: New Addiction
Originally uploaded by Rho
I've been wanting to watch this show, especially since my friends and family are raving about it. My MIL received seasons 1-3 for Christmas, and she already breezed through the first two. Last night, she watched the first two episodes with me, and now I'm hooked. I spent the greater part of today watching season one, and if I didn't get a migraine, I'd probably be on season two now.
My friends and I are starting a new project, I guess you could say, which involves daily blogging and/or posting a photo everyday for 365 days. I'm really looking forward to blogging again. Micro-blogging has become the norm, and it's just so much faster and more engaging, if you choose. But, there's something to be said about writing without limits. As for the photo 365 project, I've decided to give it another try. I've attempted it twice, and failed both times, but I'm not going to beat myself up over it if I don't finish it this time around.
This migraine is still lingering, and I should really get to bed. Perhaps, I just have the Sunday night blues. The work week hasn't even started and I'm already looking forward to the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment