
3|365: Fat Cat
Originally uploaded by Rho
I love this set of bowls we got for Sera and Mayumi. The bowls rest on a stand a couple of inches above the floor, which is just about the right height for the girls. Even though the other bowl says "cat water", we use both bowls for food. They have a Sera-proof water bowl that prevents her from spilling the water all over the kitchen floor.
Even though I had only the weekend off, it felt like I came back from an extended break. The busy commute today to and from work was a sure sign that we're back to our usual routines. That makes me a little sad because the holidays are over. On most mornings, I don't mind the 23-mile drive to work. I know, 23 miles one way sounds like a lot, but that seems to be the norm here in the Bay Area. I have co-workers who travel twice the distance, I don't know how they do it. I digress. Anyway, it's the commute home that I really don't care for, especially when I'm tired. Although, i do look forward to the spectacular sunsets that paint the sky with shades of pink, orange and purple. The sunsets during my drive home will disappear once we set our clocks forward, but at least we'll gain more daylight hours.
I have to get used to the busy days at work again. I got spoiled with a rather light workload this last two weeks. I think I'll settle in with another episode of Mad Men.
No comments:
Post a Comment