
18|365: Ice Cream, originally uploaded by Rho.
...makes it all better.
I called in sick today. I've been feeling dizzy and nauseated for the past couple of days, and I'm inclined to think it's the medication that I'm on.
I can only blame myself because I didn't request for the next refill on time, so I went for a couple of days without taking my medicine, and I think my body is having a hard time regulating the dosage. Ugh. Lesson learned.
So, while J was out and about running errands and going to meetings, I had only one request, and that was to pick up some ice cream for me--pralines and cream, to be exact. He called to tell me that none of the brands offered it, so I settled for butter pecan. It still hit the spot.
I spent the day on the couch with the cats watching HGTV, and drifting in and out of sleep. I'm still not feeling 100%, so I called in again for tomorrow. I just want this feeling to pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment