Friday's Flow
It's been a heck of a week (hence, the short list), but I'm sure glad the weekend is here. Have a wonderful weekend!
1. "Ron Rose Takes Us Deep Into the Amazon's Natural Wonder, RIVER RUN". Surfer Jon Rose rides the Amazon waves, otherwise know as "Pororoca". Check out his photos.
2. "DIY Cassette Tape Lamp". I have a new project for Sinta, especially since he likes creative things like this. How cool would this be in your living room?
3. "Black Diamond Security: Are You Skilled Enough For TSA's 'Black Diamond' Security Line?". Put on your security skis and choose the run you dare to go through.
4. "Sky Ceilings Make You Feel Like Your're Outside Even When You're Not". I currently work in a location that has no windows, so these "windows" would help me stop complaining about not being able to see outside.
5. "Super Mario Bros. Finally Makes Sense". I actually found this amusing. Be sure to click on the text to magnify it.
No comments:
Post a Comment