Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday's Flow

Better late than never.

1. "Swimming Without Legs: 3 Inspirational Athletes". As the Beijing 2008 Summer Olympics approaches, let's take a look at these inspirational athletes.

2. "Interactive Pong Table Reminds Me of Air Hockey Minus the Air, Puck, and Paddles". Here's taking Atari's "Pong" to the next level.

3. "Heelarious". I love me some shoes, I'm not sure I'd dress my future baby girl in these. My babies will be wearing slippers till their feet stop growing! I kid...

4. "Airport Delays: America's Top 20 Time-Draining Airports". The Bay Area's very own SFO stands at number 6 on this list. I've flown through five airports on that list, and I have to say that Las Vegas' McCarran International Airport ranks bottom on my list of delays.

5. "San Francisco In Jell-O". Check out Liz Hickok creations depicting the City By the Bay using J-E-L-L-O! I could just eat it all up!

6. "Eco-Friendly Car May Score You Chicks". Whoah, I better hold on to Sinta, because 9 out of 10 women might stop and talk to him.

7. "First 100% Pinoy Full-Length Animation Film Set For Release". I love how the headline states "100% Pinoy". That's very Pinoy! I'm looking forward to seeing "Urduja", made by Filipino animators and voiced by a star-studded Pinoy cast.

8. "World's Strangest Looking Animals". Some of them are really cute!

9. "Incredible Sushi Art". Some of these pieces are just too purdy to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment