This afternoon, Sinta and I went to the DMV to get the registration tags for my car. Rewind to a few months ago when I hadn't receive my registration renewal notice. I called the DMV last month, and apparently, they got the apartment number wrong; hence, no renewal notice. So I send my check to them. Then, a week or two later, I take my Honda to the dealership for a recall maintenance. Another week goes by, and I don't get my tags yet. I call the DMV, and the lady tells me that I need to bring the certificate of recall completion to the local DMV in order to get the tags. So, we go this afternoon. I was totally dreading it because of the wait time and all that, but we were out of there in 15 minutes. Not bad.
Afterwards, we go to the local school and shoot some hoops. It was hot! But we had to work hard for thirty minutes to get boba. Of to Castro Street we go in downtown Mountain View. There are three boba places there, and we've tried two already. So we go to the new place, and we were there for about two hours looking at a Japanese fashion magazine and a car magazines. As we were perusing the car mag, Sinta and I were oohing and aahing the new cars, only to find out that the issue was from 1997! We closed that magazine faster than you can say '97!

Originally uploaded by Rho.
No comments:
Post a Comment