Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It's Show and Tell Time!

Here's some eye candy for spring...


Originally uploaded by Rho.

Here's the planter that sits on the lanai. The flowers that Sinta and I planted two Saturdays ago are doing well. Didn't Sinta do a fine job transplanting the flowers?




Originally uploaded by Rho.

Here's our little herb garden. We have rosemary, sweet basil, tarragon, and sweet Thai basil. Still too young to use, but in due time, they'll be great for our dishes!




Originally uploaded by Rho.

This group of blooming flowers is one of three sprouts from a small cactus plant.



The Queen of Procrastination

I left work early this afternoon. I ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things--most importantly, light bulbs. The bulbs of the kitchen and dining room lights blew out. The kitchen bulb blew out like two days ago. Can I get any more sadder than that? I'm not about to do it the old school way and cook by candle light. Anyway, it was weird coming home in the middle of the day. There were only two other cars here in the complex. I guess it's safe to say that almost all of the tenants here work. Well, this afternoon I finally touched my to-do list. For those who know me, I'm the biggest procrastinator in the world. Today was a breakthough day for me. I made an appointment at the car dealership for my Honda due to recall repairs. I registered to another college, and researched others. I took care of auto insurance issues. It feels good to be able to check things of a to-do list. It's taking me 28 years to figure this out. Oh, and just for the record, I didn't procrastinate with the light bulbs. We've been eating out, and so I forgot about them. Really.

Geeze...

Gas prices are going up, and it's crazy! Literally, it seems like it goes up ten cents every few days or so. It costs about $2.57/gallon for regular. Well, in that regard, I think it's time to invest in a bicycle.

Originally uploaded by Rho.

I like this one! But I want the green "Pea Picker" version.

No comments:

Post a Comment