Distracted
I get distracted too easily. I planned to retire early tonight--meaning, by 8:00pm, I'd be curled up reading "Angels and Demons". Well, I heard the "American Idol" theme song from the room, so I went to the living room and settled down on the couch. Mind you, I don't follow the show too much. I mean, I know who the finalists are, and I'll watch them sing for a little while, but I'll be surfing channels in the meantime. I was flipping between "Idol" and the Paris chase scene in "Bourne Identity". These days, the only show that I will watch straight through is "Law & Order", whether it be "SVU" or "Criminal Intent". It's a good show.
I told myself that I'd go to bed by 9. I ended up putting some of my purses away in their proper place, and discovered old ones that I haven't used in a while. As a result, I planned my outfit for tomorrow based on a purse I forgot I had. Shh! I'm not that girlie. And so now, here I am, catching up on friends' blogs, and writing a senseless one.
Okay, enough of the distraction. It's time to pick up "Angels and Demons". I have to keep up with MnM.
No comments:
Post a Comment