Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A Weekend Getaway...With Mickey and Friends

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as much as Sinta and I did. Our Disneyland trip was a spontaneous decision made four hours before I got off from work. I mean, we've made tentative plans to go this summer, but I guess we couldn't wait. Plus, it is their 50th Anniversary. Even though Sinta and I have been to Disneyland several times together, and on separate occasions (I think Sinta grew up there), we always find something new about the rides and attractions. Maybe that little detail was added since our last visit, or we just didn't catch it the last time we were there. It's all part of the magic, right?


50th
Originally uploaded by Rho.

Happy 50th, Disneyland!




Tower of Terror
Originally uploaded by Rho.

"The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror" must be one of the scariest attractions I've ridden in a long time! Despite the fact that this couple in line unseemingly spoiled the ride for a bunch of us, it was still scary! They failed to mention a couple of things. I must've made Sinta deaf with all my screaming in his ear.


Space Rangers
Originally uploaded by Rho.

Space Ranger 2 didn't meet Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blaster expectations.




Mickey Boulangerie
Originally uploaded by Rho.

Can you see Mickey?

No comments:

Post a Comment