I Got Tagged!
...Thrice! Okay, okay! I get the picture! I've been tagged by Consuela, MnM, and Elf.
3 Names I go by: Rho, RhoRho, Rodiggy,
3 Screen names I've had: lonaka, rodiggy, rodiggy77
3 Physical things I like about myself: eyes, smile, feet (lol! just kidding)
3 Parts of my heritage: Filipino, Chinese, Spanish
3 Things I am wearing right now: white Billabong tee, gym shorts, hemp bracelet
3 Favorite bands/musical artists: Coldplay, Keren Ann, Everything But the Girl
3 Favorite songs: Coldplay's "Clocks", Keren Ann's "Right Here & Right Now", Everything But the Girl's "Understanding"
3 Things I want in a relationship: friendship, sense of humor, "malambing"
3 Physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: eyes, smile, and butt!
3 Favorite hobbies: writing, cooking, baking
3 Things I want to do badly right now: take my contacts out, take a hot shower, drink a tall glass of cold water
3 Things that scare me: losing loved ones, becoming unemployed, having nightmares at night when I can't move or scream
3 Of my everyday essentials: a shower, lip balm, coffee
3 Careers you have considered or are considering: architect, magazine writer, nurse
3 Places you want to go on vacation: the Philippines, Italy, New Zealand
3 Kids' names you like: Arianna, Amelie, Mireille
3 Things you want to do before you die: watch my grandchildren grow, pay off all my debt, travel the world
3 Ways I am stereotypically a boy: I get really competitive when it comes to basketball and video games, I try to burp loud like a boy, and I love my airplanes
3 Ways I am stereotypically a girl: I have a lot of shoes, I can never decide what to wear, it takes me forever to pack an overnight bag
3 Celeb crushes: when I was really young, it was Luke Skywalker, then Ricky Schroder on "Silver Spoons", Johnny Depp
**Next ones being tagged are John, Doh, and Mizz Sarah.
No comments:
Post a Comment