Friday, March 25, 2005

Games, Games, and Games

Sinta "found" an old school Nintendo console, so we played "Super Mario Bros." for a while yesterday afternoon. It's been about at least ten years since I played, but it's amazing how we still remember the old moves and secrets of the game. I was giggling like a little kid because I was getting a kick of how much memories the game brought back.

Note to the Ladies: Gone is the chivalry when you play nostalgic video games with your significant other.

I'm only kidding. I'll get in trouble for that.

After that, it was on to the black top at a nearby school to shoot some hoops.

And then, after dinner, it was "NBA Street Vol. 3". After some frustrations of learning the game, we moved on to "Vol. 2".

Competition between Sinta and I was running high...

No comments:

Post a Comment