Monday, January 11, 2010

I Am Neurotic, Too

I really enjoyed Ronni's entry about her neurosis, based on the the website i am neurotic. We all have our quirks. Here are mine:

1. At night, I store my iBook in this caddy. Since the charger is plugged in an outlet that is on the left of the caddy, the iBook HAS to be positioned upright where the charger port is on the left side.

2. I check the alarm on my phone at least 5 times before going to sleep. I have to make sure it's on.

3. When I write/type dates in numbers, it has to be in 8-digits. For example: 01/11/10.

4. When I open a bag of Cheetos, I have to inhale the smell of the cheddar cheese before eating because Cheetos in the bag smells so good! Outside the bag, not so much. I know, this is a weird one.

5. In my closet, from left to right: skirts, capris, slacks, jeans, sleeveless/spaghetti strap tops, blouses, knit tops. The tops are organized by color. I almost always rush to get ready in the mornings, so the color organization saves me a lot of time.

6. The openings of the pillow cases on the bed have to face outward.

7. When I iron my slacks, the creases have to be perfect. The side seams on the pant leg have to match up when I iron the creases in.

And...I have to stop at 7 because it's my favorite number.

No comments:

Post a Comment