Sunday, January 03, 2010

And So It Begins

The Hubster and I went out for a run shortly after noon today. I was taking my time getting ready, when he said, "If you really want to do B.ay to Bre.akers..." That was enough to get me up and out the door. I'm not saying that I've committed to B2B, but it definitely is a goal I could strive for.

The route we usually take around our neighborhood is about 1.5 miles. I felt pretty good and started out with a light jog. The Hubster is used to running and working out, so it was easy for him. He was talking and running at the same time, while I was huffing and puffing. So essentially, he was holding a one-sided conversation. I couldn't run the whole way, and we walked briskly instead. I was so disappointed, but I guess I shouldn't be hard on myself, as it was my first day out. The Hubster helped me put together a routine that works around both mine and his schedules. That way, we could run together.

I'm hoping that as the days progress, it will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment