Friday's Flow
Thank goodness this work week was a short one. I'm ready for the weekend!
1. "German Users Claim Macbook Air Can Cut Through Bread, Flesh". Okay, so it may be possible to cut yourself with the edge, but why would you use it to cut bread?
2. "New Challenge For Space Station Crew--A Broken Toilet". And you the thought the plumbing problem in your bathroom was bad.
3. MARS MISSION: The Search For Life". How cool is this? I didn't know about this mission until about an hour before touchdown. I'm looking forward to what scientists will uncover about the Red Planet.
4. "A Shocking Jacket For Personal Protection". Ladies, would you wear it?
5. "Beautiful and Original Product Designs". I have my eye on the Swatch Bracelet Watch. And check out the External Touch Screen Concept. Imagine having your widget Dashboard on the cover of your MacBook.
No comments:
Post a Comment