Happy 2008!
I know this is such a late greeting, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season as I did! I can't believe it's already 2008. 2007 was a whirlwind of a year, but I can't complain. It was a very memorable year for me. This year serves to be a big and busy year as Sinta and I prepare for our wedding in 2009. We're slowly getting there as we are still recovering from the holidays.
So What Have I Been Doing Lately?
I have to admit that I've been neglecting my blog. That's not to say that I haven't been online. I have been Twittering lately. I find it to be a lot quicker than blogging since I Twitter about senseless things throughout my day, but it could never take the place of my blog.
I've also been wasting time on Facebook, and posting photos on flickr.
Okay, enough of this playing online stuff. There's a wedding to plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment