Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heart's Day!



I Got Tagged!!

This was long overdue! I've been working on this list for a couple of weeks now! Thanks, Manny!

Three Things that Scare Me:
*driving on the freeway in the first rainstorm of the season
*losing loved ones
*bangungut

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
*Nico
*Karen W.
*Sinta

Three Things I Love:
*my Blackberry Pearl
*sleeping in
*chocolate

Three Things I Hate:
*Bay Area drivers
*not being able to sleep at night
*bigotry

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
*why some individuals have a false sense of pride of where they came from
*organic chemistry
*today's current events

Three Things On My Desk:
*laptop
*bills
*drawing pencils

Three Things I Am Doing Right Now:
*listening to Game Ka Na Ba?"
*drinking coffee
*thinking about what I'm going to cook for dinner

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
*watch my grandchildren grow
*buy property/build a house in the Philippines
*sail around the world

Three Things I Can Do:
*dance hula
*cook
*crochet

Three Things You Should Listen To:
*your mother
*your significant other
*your heart

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
*someone who speaks nonsense
*unsolicited advice
*me singing

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
*play the bass
*sing
*sew clothes

Three Favorite Foods:
*chocolate
*inihaw na bangus
*longsilog

Three Beverages I Drink Regularly:
*water
*coffee
*iced tea

Three Books I Read as a Kid:
*Are You There God, It's Me Margaret?
*The Bridge To Terabithia
*Ramona Quimby series

I tag everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment