Saturday, February 03, 2007

Another Year

I got out of bed around noon today. I felt guilty about it, but I figured that since it's my birthday weekend, I thought I deserved it.

Okay, so my birthday weekend officially started yesterday. I had to work, but fortunately, I started my day early, which meant I got out early. Sinta, Lil' Brudder, and I drove up to North Beach (nicknamed "San Francisco's Little Italy") in San Francisco. It's one of my fave places in the City--one of the reasons being that there are tons of great restaurants to get my authentic Italian fixes at.

We must've circled the city blocks for half an hour trying to look for a parking spot on a Friday night. Regardless, we still got to Bocce Cafe pretty early. While we were waiting for Sinta's family, we checked out the restaurant's back patio and took some photos.

Just for sh#ts and giggles...

For Giggles


Dinner was yummy; the company was great...a nice a way to celebrate the day. Thank you to my family and friends for all your birthday wishes. It made my day all the more special!

No comments:

Post a Comment