Sunday, March 05, 2006

Five Years Is a Long Time

For the first time in five years, I finally used an umbrella. In the past two weeks, we've had, what...three or four storms pass through the Bay Area? Shouldn't we be having spring-like weather by now? Around this time last year, we were pulling out the lawn chairs, sipping on chilled white wine while grilling chicken on the barbeque. It's this kind of weather that makes me want to curl up on the couch with a good book, or to just veg out on the couch in front of the TV.

For the first time in five years, I watched the Oscars tonight (yay! for Reese!). I wish a had more time to watch the Oscar contenders. Of the movies nominated this year for best film, I've only seen...none. Omigosh! Before school started, you would find Sinta and I at the movies practically every week. Blockbuster night would happen just as often. Now, the movie links updates on the sidebar of my blog has dwindled to one update every three months. When school lets out, I'm going to lock myself in the house with a stack of DVD's, and a full supply of Cheetos, cookies, and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment