Sunday, March 26, 2006

Calgon, Take Me Away!!

It has succumbed to this: my life on auto-pilot. Remember the old adage, "stop and smell the flowers", or something like that? It's more like "stop and smell the coffee" for me. The days are rushing by in a blur. This morning, as I was driving to work, I noticed that gas is up at $2.70/gallon. When did that happen? I now eat to live, not live to eat. The living room is just a mess with my school books all over the place. At the same time, I maintain a stack of books for my own reading pleasure that's collecting dust.

Just like last semester, I have no days off. The only difference is that, on some days, I get to sleep in. The downside is that I'm still on a schedule, and I have to be at work or school at a certain time. The last six months have been tough, but it seems that, this time, I have more stuff on my plate. Juggling my schedule every week stresses me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment