Monday, July 04, 2005

A Wedding and a Fondue Fountain


Hakone Gardens
Originally uploaded by Rho.
This was the setting of my friend's wedding reception--the one Sinta and I attended last Saturday. The warm summer afternoon made for a beautiful setting. I met Cool Beans at work a few years ago, and it was our morning mochas and afternoon Cheetos that bonded us. We only worked together for about three months until she resigned Since then, we've been keeping in touch through email and occasional lunch dates. The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was a lot of fun. Good food, good wine, and fun entertainment.


Chocolate Dream
Originally uploaded by Rho.
Sinta and I danced the night away. In between songs, we dipped into the chocolate fondue fountain. Yum-O!

**To Cool Beans and Mr. E: Congrats on you wedding! We wish you a lifetime of love, joy, and happiness!

Literary Limbo

I've been itching to blog all week now. I had wanted to blog about funny things that had happended to me during the week, and entries that contained some kind of substance. But everytime I sit down in front of the computer, my mind goes blank. It sucks. I've gotten too caught up with everyday life that I don't even remember the last time I picked up my journal. My journal is, or was, my outlet. I don't remember the last poem I wrote. I would write things that came to mind, even if they were nonsense. I thought of my ramblings as potential poetry that I could work on later.

I guess I'm feeling stuck it that literary rut, like Sinta, where it seems like my words are just nonsense.

I hope it won't last long. Gotta bust out the journal now.

No comments:

Post a Comment