Oh, Man...
I had to take a break from my homework. Well, it isn't exactly homework. It's more like getting ahead for tomorrow night's class work. What use to be an interesting and active class became an equivalent to study hall, with classmates asking why our exam papers have to be double-spaced. It's frustrating because I'm not really learning anything. This could very well be a self-study course where I could read and answer study questions in the comfort of my own home, while a home-cooked meal is simmering on the stove.
Home-cooked meal. I haven't had that in weeks.
In one class I took a couple of years ago, we had an exercise wherein we had to submit a cover letter and a resume to a prospective employer. A few days before the due date, I overheard two classmates sitting behind me having a conversation:
Girl 1: Ugh! Why do we have to do this stupid assignment? And what the hell is a cover letter?
Girl 2: A cover letter? That's the letter you put over your resume when you fax it. You know, To: blah blah, From: blah blah, Re: blah blah. It's your fax transmittal sheet.
Do you see my eyeballs roll up to the heavens?
No comments:
Post a Comment