Monday, April 12, 2004

My apologies...I know, I know...haven't blogged for more than a week already. There's no excuse, really. I blame writer's block. I would start a blog, only to close the window because I didn't know what to write about. Oh, well...here goes another try...

This has been a fun week. Sinta and I have seen three movies in a week's time. We saw "Hidalgo", "Walking Tall", and "Whole Ten Yards". The Rock is actually becoming a better actor. That's more than what I can say for Brad Pitt in "Troy". Everytime we see the trailer, I just laugh. He tries too hard with the accent, it's horrible! We've been playing a lot of Xbox, though, namely NBA Street. I got someone hooked, and now he won't stop bothering me to play. He'll tell you that I've been holding out on the various moves, the turbos, and gamebreakers. But why should I give away secrets? I had to find them out for myself. He should, too! Lol! He claims we're about even in games won. I don't know about that. I have lots of fun, though, because he plays a good game, and he's getting better. We can play for a couple of hours at a time, and you'll see pillows flying and controllers slamming on the carpet, and you'll hear the yelling, the cussing, and the sighing frustration of the loser...it's great! Next game: baseball.





No comments:

Post a Comment