I finally found a dress to wear for the wedding Sinta and I will be attending. Last night, we went to Valley Fair mall for some shopping. It's so difficult if you're on a mission to find a dress. We were side-tracked every so often, looking at other clothes, that we almost forgot what we were looking for. Dresses can be so darned expensive! As closing time was fast approaching, I hurriedly tried on three dresses while Sinta played the very addicting "Bejeweled" on my cell phone. I was torn between two dresses. After trying them one more time, I settled for a simple, inexpensive, long, dress that was more appropriate for a wedding.
Afterwards, we went to workout. It was my first time to a gym since I just preferred to jog outdoors. That was pretty much my workout. Anyway, I did ten minutes on the bike, five minutes on the stairs, another ten minutes on the bike...the stairs killed me. Sinta helped me with my crunches, and I barely did ten while he did several hundred with ease. In other words, I'm out of shape. I say it with no shame. Again, I am disappointed with myself. I'm hoping that getting back in shape again won't be as difficult as when I first had to do it when I started my diet a couple of years ago. Ugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment