Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Sinta and I had a fun-filled Disney weekend. We were able to ride lots of rides and eat good food all in one day. We were running around like kids as if it was our first time there. It was a lot of fun. I guess you guys can read all about it in our joint blog. We'll be posting pictures up, too. Unfortunately, we didn't take pictures with any of the characters because we were too busy eating and riding the rides. I just have to mention that we did see Pooh while we were in line for Splash Mountain. I wanted to go up to him and squeeze his face and tummy! Nakakagigil siya kasi, eh! Sorry Sinta.

I finally got to meet the wonderful mnm!! Sinta and I went to see her last night for dessert. The three of us hung out and chatted over ice cream. This girl is funny and sweet and she cracks me up! You better watch out, Sinta...lol!

Mnm, it was really nice to finally meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment