It's almost that time of the year again when I can put away my jeans and sweaters, and bring out my capris and sandals. The weather has just been beautifully mild for the past week or so. I don't want to be at work; I'd rather be at a park, sitting under a tree reading a good book. I'm envious of the people coming in and out of the office telling me that the weather is just perfect outside. I'm sure the rains have stopped, so now my poor bath-deprived Accord can get it's first washing in six months. The only price I'm paying for this spring weather is my darn allergies. Itchy eyes, scratchy throat, congestion, constant sneezing...yuck! I've never had them until I moved here in 2000.
The weather is expected to be warm when Sinta and I go down to visit Mickey and his friends. I went online to check the weather in Anaheim, and the report says that temperatures for the weekend will be in the upper 70s. Yay!
I just came back from my one-hour lunch break. The greater part of it was spent running errands--going to the bank, filling up my gas tank with $2.05/gallon gas, and contemplating whether or not I should buy postage stamps for my almost-due bills (I'll wait for Sinta because he has a box full of stamps). I bought a "Grecian" sandwhich at Safeway's deli (this particular store makes really good sandwiches--I don't care what anyone says!). I thought I'd stop giving Quizno's my money for a day or two since Sinta and I have been eating there for like 3-4 lunch breaks in a row.
No comments:
Post a Comment