I had a pretty busy end of summer. Much of it was, and still is, consumed by baseball, whether it be watching them live or watching the game on TV. Just when I started going through withdrawals by the end of the regular season, the Giants make it to the playoffs. This gives me a reason to like October.
I can't believe TOA was a month ago. I had an awesome time with the TOA peeps. Although it was my first time meeting S and L, it feels like I've known them for a long time, and that holds true for everyone. One of the things that stood out from that weekend was our last night together while having dessert. We talked about life and work and such. It's been awhile since I've had conversations like that. All in all, it was an awesome weekend, and the "trip" lived up to its name. Needless to say, I was sad when we all parted ways. I can totally see us hanging out again.
In other news, I finally gave in and started playing Warcraft last weekend. It's not as daunting as I thought it would be. I mean, I still have so much to learn, but I think that's what keeps me hooked.
I went back to hula class last Thursday after a 6-week break. It was great to be back, but I think I overdid it with the dancing. The shin splint flared up again, and I'm trying to remember to do my stretches and exercises. I might have to skip class again on Thursday if the Giants-Phillies go to game 5. Can you tell what my priorities are? Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment