Sunday, March 01, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello! Is anybody here?

Whew! I thought I forgot my username and password here, and I got it on my first try! Yay, me. It's been six months since I visited my blog. So much has happened since then, I don't know where to start! If there's one blog-regret I have, it's chronicling the planning of our wedding. But, who would want to read entries from my bridezilla-drama queen alter ego? Surely not me. She was scary.

Now that we're married, and the "destination" wedding and Stateside reception are over, it's time to get back to normal life. Come to think of it, what was my "normal" life before the wedding planning? I can't even remember. I guess that's a good thing because now I can start out with a clean slate. A new husband, a new home...it's a good start.

As our lives start to settle down, I'll try my best to write entries about our wedding, the details, the honeymoon, and post pictures as well. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment