Living On Coffee and Sleep
Hello, all! I thought I'd drop by to make my bi-monthly post on my neglected blog. I have so much things to share, pictures to post...but since I've been working some crazy hours lately, I've just been too tired to even go online.Lately, my schedule has been like this: wake up at the butt-crack of dawn to get to work by 5:30 every other day. On the other days, I'm due to be at work at 7am. Truly, this messes up my sleep pattern.
Congrats To the Class of 2007!
I want to congratulate Sinta for graduating a couple of weeks ago! I'm proud of you, Baby! We attended their department's dinner banquet on May 25 held at Empress of China in Chinatown. We had a multiple course meal with plenty of food left over! The next day we attended the school graduation. Now that school is over, he can spend more time with me!
Guess what he got for a graduation present?
The Year of a Million Dreams
Right now, Sinta and I are sitting at the Mineta airport in San Jose waiting for our flight to Orange County. It's that time to make our annual pilgrimage to the Happiest Place on Earth. Of all the airports i've been to in the last two years, Mineta possesses the clear cut distinction of being smack dab in the middle of the Silicon Valley: about every third passenger is on a laptop or some electronic device. I should talk; I'm on my Blackberry tapping this out. It's amazing. GordonBiersch is teeming with people drinking beer with their laptops open.
Anyway, we've been looking forward to this weekend for a loooong time! We hit Disneyland tomorrow and then Universal Studios on Saturday. In between, we'll be with family and friends.
Happy weekend, Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment