Yesterday Was a Good Day
Could it have been more beautiful in San Francisco yesterday? No clouds in the sky, no marine layer, no fog rolling in over the hills, and it was hot! Sinta and I were decked out in our SF Giants gear. But before heading out to the ballpark, we had to do one thing:
It suits me, don't you think? I traded in my Honda Accord for this baby. This thing rides on rails, and it takes on the hills of San Francisco like you wouldn't believe!
Sike! I can't afford a Corvette like that! It just so happens that Sinta's brother's best friend is in town, and the Corvette was his rental car. Sweet, huh? We took it out for a spin around the block with Sinta behind the wheel (cuz you know I'm a leadfoot like that, and I'd get a speeding ticket even if I DIDN'T try).
I'm Entitled To Bragging Rights.The 1962 World Series was the last match-up between the San Francisco Giants and the New York Yankees. Forty-five years later, we were fortunate enough to witness this interleague reunion. Basking in the hot California sun, and a Giants dog in one hand, we endured a 4-hour plus ball game. Without going into the details of this 13-inning game, I'm happy to say that the Giants beat out the Yankees, 5-6. It had to be the best ballgame I've ever witnessed at that park.

No comments:
Post a Comment