Thursday, February 10, 2005

I Know You Wanna

Ever since I first saw it in Japan back in '99, I've always wanted to try it. Yet, I was always embarassed to do it in public. Some people look at it as cheesy or baduy, but they are still intrigued, watching the person on the platform stomp to the music.

I'm talking about Dance Revolution.

My friend Mich, from my college days, swore by the dance pad--she lost several pounds doing it every afternoon. My neighbor stomps her way to a skinnier her by "working out" on it after she takes her kids to school.

I shared this bit of info with Sinta, who, in turn, bought, not one, but TWO dance pads for the Xbox! I was too excited to try it out. It was one of those "one more time, one more time" thangs. Sinta had to push me off the pad because we had to get food for our Chinese New Year dinner.

This is our alternative to walking or running (as I have been really bad about working out and what not). I gotta tell ya, Dance Revolution will make you sweat. It's good for your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment