Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Night

For some reason, I feel compelled to write. About what?! Nothing much, really. I'm just settling in for the evening. I just finished cleaning the kitchen, and prepared my lunch for tomorrow. I used to buy lunch practically everyday at work, but ever since I've been assigned to a different location, a 30-minute lunch just isn't enough to walk across campus to buy food. Bringing baon practically everyday saves money.

And speaking of moolah, the Bay Area is on the verge of crossing the $4.00 mark for a gallon of regular unleaded gas. I bet there are gas stations that are already selling gas at that price. And then there's the food costs. I was at Safeway today shopping for the coming week. I was planning to cook a Filipino dish tonight that called for ground meat. I usually buy ground turkey, but I wasn't about to pay $6.25 for 1.25lbs of it. Just a couple of weeks ago, we were paying just $4.25! So, I opted to buy for a cheaper dinner. Coupons are going to be my new best friend.

Disney!!

On a happier note, here are some photos from last weekend's trip to Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure:







No comments:

Post a Comment