Saturday, May 06, 2006

Okay, I'm Pissed Now!!

Last Monday, as I was balancing my checkbook online, I noticed an unauthorized transaction. I immediately called my bank to report it, and one transferred call later, the guy at the fraud department told me that there's nothing they can do until I call the company where the transaction took place. And if they refuse to reimburse my money, then that's when my bank can step in. Sounds like a lot of bullshit to me, those lazy bums! I'd rather they take care of it. My account is compromised.

So I called the said company, told the customer service rep about the wrongful transaction, and she informed me that she would forward the info to their fraud department to "investigate" it, and I should hear from them within 72 hours.

Well, it's been frickin' 105 hours and six minutes since that call, and I heard nothing. I was supposed to call my bank yesterday, but I didn't have the time. I should've made the time, though, because I found out this afternoon there was another unauthorized transaction on my account. So, I call my bank, and of course, they're closed. It's Saturday.

Son of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment