Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just a Blog Filler

Who is the last person you high-fived?
I think it was Sinta's younger brother when we went out bowling...like 18 months ago!

If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
I probably wouldn't survive it mentally. Just the fact of knowing you're going to war is scary.

Do you sleep with the TV on?
TV is my lullaby. I'm out cold within 15 minutes I turn it on.

Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton?
Only from the half-pint ones.

Have you ever won a spelling bee?
I participated in the school spelling bee as one of the reps of the 7th grade class. I mispelled some scientific word.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Nope, but I've been chased by a few while eating a roast beef sandwich.

How fast can you type?
A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. How fast was that?!

Are you afraid of the dark?
Usually not...but if I watch M. Night Shyamalan movies, I'll go for weeks sleeping with the lights on.

Eye colour?
Brown.

Have you ever made out at a drive-in?
As in a drive-in movie? Sorry, too young to remember what that is...or was...

When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
A little over a year ago...

Do you knock on wood?
All the time!!

Do you floss daily?
No, but I should.

Can you hula hoop?
Yup!

Are you good at keeping secrets?
Sorry, can't divulge that kind of info.

What do you want for Christmas?
It's only April!

Do you know the Muffin Man?
Who lives on Drury Lane?

Do you talk in your sleep?
I don't know...how should I know that?

Who wrote the book of love?
I did.

Have you ever flown a kite?
Once, when I was about 7 years old. The kite was too high for me, and I started to freak out, thinking that it would whisk me away, so I let go of the string.

Do you wish on your fallen lashes?
Not all the time.

Do you consider yourself successful?
It depends on what I'm doing and what goals I have at that time.

How many people are on your contact list of your cell?
A lot.

Have you ever asked for a pony?
I did have a "My Little Pony" when I was little. Other than that, I don't care much for ponies.

Plans for tomorrow?
I'm working (Easter Sunday).

Can you juggle?
It depends. School and work, yes. Three oranges, no.

Missing someone now?
Uh huh...

When was the last time you told someone I Love You?
After lunch today.

And truly meant it?
Every time I say it.

How often do you drink?
At least at every meal...gotta keep myself hydrated, you know. Wine? A couple times a week.

How are you feeling today?
Tired.

What do you say too much?
Aiya!

Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No, but I had to serve detention in the 7th grade once because my teacher didn't see me sitting with the class during an assembly, when in fact, I was.

What are you looking forward to?
Sleep.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Never.

Have you ever eaten dog food?
Never.

Can you handle the truth?
You can't handle the truth!!

Do you like green eggs and ham?
As long as it's served with ketchup.

Any cool scars?
On my upper right arm. Lil' Brudder will say otherwise, but when we were really young, we were arguing, and he scratched me. The scar is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment