Happy New Year, you guys! I know it's late, but I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season as we did!
I've been lagging on the blogging, and then the holidays happened, and well...here I am now. The holidays came and went in a blur, but J and I had an awesome one. One of the things that I didn't get to do was bake our holiday sweets, namely the citrus biscotti. I thought about baking them after the holidays, but that would be breaking tradition. Now, I have a goal of venturing out from baking my usual cookies and cakes. Inspired by Sun, I want to try baking bread and rolls. I've always been intimidated to bake bread, but I won't know unless I try, right?
I need to start walking/running again. With the stress of my job, I've been snacking a lot at my desk. It doesn't help that I stock my drawer with chocolate-covered what-have-you's, potato chips, and anything else that's salty. I'm sure I've gained back the pounds I've lost (and then some) over the summer, so it's back to the drawing board. This has been a long-standing struggle for me, and I can't seem to stick to a work-out regimen. The relatively cold weather here doesn't help, and I can't justify the cost of a gym membership, especially since we're facing an uncertain financial future, and frankly, I don't think I'd go as often as I should.
I just looked over my litte "craft corner", and I just remembered that I have unfinished crochet projects. I think I'm going to try and finish that infinity scarf tonight.
Please start blogging again, Rho. :)
ReplyDelete