Saturday, September 22, 2007

Look Into My World



That's my current desktop. Thanks to fellow Mac-lover knoizki, I've been tagged to participate in "My Desktop Free View". I probably change my desktop image a few times a year, and it's always of a photo that I've taken. To be honest with you, I had another picture up--the Taos Pueblos from our New Mexico trip. But because it's prohibited to post photos of Native American pueblos publicly without obtaining permission from the tribal office first, it's only prudent that I don't publish the photo here. Instead, I'm using a picture I took in downtown San Francisco. The black and white photo shows of my icons well, don't you think?

So to follow suit (and because I can be niele), I am tagging the following people to show off their desktops:

Sinta
Lil' Brudder
MnM
Consuela
Manny

Here’s a quick instructions:

A. Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.

You can do a screen capture by: [1] Going to your desktop and pressing the Print Scrn key (located on the right side of the F12 key). [2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V). [3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

For MAC users: Press  [ Shift ] and [ 3 ]

B. Post the picture in your blog. You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that.

C. Tag five or more of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.

D. Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.

People who have already pimped their desktop list:

iRonnie - I Set No Corner | Thess - Thesserie | Rebecca - Skippy Heart | Knoizki - A Dialogue With K | Dicey - Dice Six | Pao - Lifelog | Beng Hafner - Kauderwelsch | Bluepanjeet - OTWOMD | Melai - Manilenya | Kofi - 3 Shots Of Espresso | Marni - Midori-X | Nika - Clay Pots and Wooden Spoons | Marie - Vanidosa | Girlie - Hip n Cool Momma | KK - My Good Finds | Rho - RhoRho's Flow

No comments:

Post a Comment