Bookmark A.I.L.! I just updated our joint blog, and will be updating it frequently!
Inquiring Minds Can Stop Wanting To Know
The program ended around 9:30pm, and we were starved! We all decided to go to Ling Nam, cuz you know they don't disappoint at 10pm! The serve Filipino dishes with some Chinese favorites as well. MnM and I had the Filipino breakfast meal: tosilog, which consisted of TOcino (sweetened, cured pork), SInangag (garlic fried rice), and itlog. Sinta ordered longsilog--LONGganisa (sausage), SInangag (garlic fried rice), and itLOG. Those are the ultimate Pinoy breakfast meals late at night!
**Thank you, MnM, for a wonderful time! Let's do this again soon!
I'm Back
In February, I was experiencing soreness in my left hand. I figured I had slept on it wrong or something, but as a couple of days went by, I noticed that the pain was more prominent when I typed. Then the swelling started. I do a lot of typing at work, so I figured the soreness came from repetitive motion. I couIdn't do simple things like hold my cell phone to my ear for more than a few minutes, or uncork a wine bottle. I prayed that it wouldn't be worker's comp, but I had to file a report. The pain was so bad, it would radiate from my hand up to my shoulder. I saw a nurse on-site who I saw every week. She taught simple exercises and came out to assess my work site to make sure everything is ergonomically correct. I had to modify my work for a couple of days. Physical therapy became an option, but I chose not to go with that since my hand was getting better.
It's amazing how proper posture, and positioning of the chair and computer keyboard makes a world of a difference. My hand's been better for a couple of weeks now, but I've just been lazy to blog. I will admit, though, that I've been Yelping like a mad woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment